Wednesday 25 December 2013

Maliq and D'Essentials - Untitled

 Untitled
Perhaps it's too late I like Maliq and D'Essentials especially this song ,Untitled. For 2 months ago I liked pop music and never thought to listen jazz music. And at least this band changes my favorite of pop music into jazzpop music.
  It started when I received untitled from my friend. Among more songs Maliq creation, the untitled is my choice. That's adorably me enough and the song is not too much jazzy and just a little pop.
 This song is followed like acoustic guitar and good picking skill from guitarist. So make this song be beautiful, but I want to inform you about mean of this song. Because sad song will be able drown your heart. Yup, It's a sad song about love.

 Another good song from Maliq and D'Essentials is Setapak Sriwedari (a popular song of their creations currently).  I recomended it to listen either songs. Get it and let's addicted !

(I get this pictures from google)


No comments:

Post a Comment